GOLDEN BAY BEACH HOTEL LARNACA : HOTEL FIGUERETAS IBIZA.
Golden Bay Beach Hotel Larnaca
- The Beach Hotel was a seasonal resort in Galveston, Texas. It was built in 1882 by architect Nicholas Clayton, at a price of US$260,000 (US$ in today's terms) to cater to vacationers. Owned by William H. Sinclair, the hotel opened on July 4, 1883 and was destroyed by a mysterious fire in 1898.
- The Beach Hotel is an historic de-licensed pub in the inner west Sydney suburb of Rozelle, above White Bay. It is currently a private residence after having been in a long state of abandonment.
- Golden Bay lies at the edge of the junction between the Tasman Sea and Cook Strait. It stretches for 45 kilometres from the long sand spit of Farewell Spit in the north to Separation Point in Abel Tasman National Park at its southern extremity.
- Golden Bay is a district located at the northwest corner of the South Island, New Zealand, and about 70 kilometres northwest of Nelson, is a coastal area bordered by the ranges of Kahurangi National Park and Abel Tasman National Park.
- Larnaca, (???????, Larnaka; Larnaka or Iskele) is a city on the southern coast of Cyprus. It has a population of 140,000 (2010) and is the island's second largest commercial port and an important tourist resort.
- (Greek: ???????, Turkish: Larnaka) is a city on the east coast of Cyprus. The major international airport of Cyprus, Larnaca International Airport is located in this city. In ancient times, Larnaca was known as Kition, or (in Latin) Citium.
Golden Bay Panorama 06-09-2006 15.49.55
But ultimately we decided to move on. We went to Golden Bay, a popular tourist beach
, but still not very crowded. At least not this particular day. We tried the banana boat, paragliding, and the jet skis. The banana boat was hectic and it was tiring to climb on board again after falling off. The paragliding gave us a great view of the bay
from 80 m up. The ride was very peaceful and we (Trondur and me) just chatted the whole ride. The crash landing wasn't all that peaceful though, but fun. The jet skis were the most fun, if you ever get a chance to try them you have to go! This panorama is stitched from four photos.
Golden Bay shells
From our recent holiday in glorious Golden Bay. Walking along the shore of this extraordinary bay
and bird haven.
See also: hotel villa elite limone sul garda bed and breakfast in ann arbor military hotel discount orleans cheap hotel jolly hotel ischia cheap accommodation stockholm pelican pointe hotel clearwater beach calistoga ranch inn
- (月) 15:26:52|
- Category: None